1. Appery.io – Appery.io has a great visual editor which has drag and drop components making it easy to build the UI of an app without any coding knowledge. It generates code in the background when the user is making changes to the app. In the end, it generates an APK which can be used to upload to Google Play Store.
2. Appy Pie – Appy Pie acts as a great tool for beginners as it focussed on usability. If you want to build a mobile app, you will have to do so from scratch, rather than inputting a URL and importing content from your website.
Other application development software includes TheAppBuilder, GoodBarber, and BiznessApps. Now let’s assume we have the APK file which we intend to publish and make it available to the general public. What next?
1. Create a Developer account – You need to have a Google Developer account to publish your application. You would have to pay a registration fee of 25 USD, using Google payments, While registering your publisher account. After that, a verification mail would be sent to you and then you sign in to your developer console, where all action would take place.
2. Enter the Google Play Developer Console – Developer console is a starting point and main dashboard for publishing tools and operations. Click on PUBLISH AN ANDROID APP ON GOOGLE PLAY button. Once you click it you will be asked basic things about the title of the app, the icon of the application. You need to provide all the details of the application – type, description etc. in the “Store listing” tab. Over there you need to add details of the app like “Full description” and “Short description”. Along with this add categorization, contact details, the link to promo video if you have, add screenshots and other necessary details to the app.
3. Upload your app – When you are signed in your Google Play developer console, click on “Add new application” from “All Applications tab”. After this select correct “Default Language” from the drop-down menu and then type “title” of your app which would appear on Google Play store. Then, select “Upload APK” button to view on the new page which would be your homepage for an app. Time is taken to upload file depend on your app size. The app will be in drafts until or unless you publish it.
4. Alpha and beta testing of an app – Before the launch of the app, google play provides user to have their APKs tested and provide necessary feedback. After you uploaded your app’s “APK” file you can use these options for receive URL that can be shared with testers. By using this link, Testers can download app beta or alpha version. Your testers can not provide reviews and feedback on the app page. Now you use this feedback to make relevant changes and optimize your app before publishing in an app store.
5. Add pricing details – Now move on next tab, which is “Pricing and Distribution” and select it is “Paid” or “Free” app. You also select countries and checkboxes stating your app is consistent with guidelines.
6. Publishing the Application – After filling up all information and all three tabs “Pricing and Distribution”, “Store Listing” and “APK” have been filled and a green check mark appears next to them, you are all ready to publish an app in Google Play. After then click on “Publish this app” button under “Ready to Publish” drop-down menu at the top right corner of Developer console. If your app status changed to Pending publication, it means your app is successfully submitted to Google Play. A confirmation bar would show up stating your app would appear shortly in Google Play Store.
Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded an application on Google Play Store!!
For more: Why Native App Development?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc
You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it
I would say I am an ordinary bowler but one with a really big heart, and that's what has stood me in good stead in all these years.
Adulthood is like losing your mom in the grocery store for the rest of your life
Rail Suraksha mobile application by Pune division set to put safety on track.
This year though U.S. remains on the top, and the Asian Companies are making their way onto our list. Seven of the largest tech companies in 2018 hail from the United States. Apple holds his position as the top player in the tech list, not only... Read More
Google Play Instant: A new feature announced by Google. Here, you can try the game before downloading it, like window shopping. You can just tap and try a game without having to download it first—whether you’re looking to storm a castle on Clash... Read More
In a world where over 90% of online experiences start with a search engine, showing up on the front page of Google can be the deciding factor between a business that’s thriving and one that’s not. Over 2 million blog posts are published every day... Read More