PlayerUnknown's Battleground is a big battle royal game that has, in only a couple of days – since its discharge – aggregated the biggest online dynamic player base ever. PUBG has abandoned the greatest titles of the online world, getting to be to be the most well-known session of 2017.
That being stated, regardless of how unbelievable the diversion possibly, it's not something one would culminate, as it accompanies various execution related mistakes and slack issues.
What's more, with a diversion as aggressive and genuine as Player Unknown's Battleground, having a smooth, sans glitch gameplay is an absolute necessity. Accordingly, our specialized group has conceived a rundown of workarounds and bug fixes which you can use to dispose of that troublesome PUBG slack.
How To Fix PUBG Lag Spikes
Before we get on with more perplexing workarounds, we should begin things off with some broad setting changes which can incredibly influence how your PC/PC runs PUBG. How about we begin with the framework prerequisites as here falsehoods the foundation of the issue.
Since PlayerUnknown's Battleground is one of the all the more requesting amusements of the present age, meeting these prerequisites are an unquestionable requirement. Players who are playing it on setups that simply pass the base necessities, we have some news for you. Slack is fast approaching. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you slack is identified with your system, at that point look.
PUBG System Requirements
One way for you to get rid of the lag and FPS drops is to drop your settings to the lowest possible ones available. However, there is a possibility that the problem will still exist. The best possible solution for you is to upgrade your PC to PUBG’s recommended system requirements. For more details, check out the list below:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GTX 1060 6GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and are still coming across the PUBG lag, then here are some universal changes you can imply to get PUBG run smoother
Notwithstanding, remember that since all gaming rigs are set up in an unexpected way, a portion of these workarounds won't not work for everybody.
- Lower the amusement's determination
- Change fullscreen to windowed full screen
- Close unused/foundation applications
- Incapacitate Game DVR
- Repair your PC's registry
- Refresh show and different drivers
- In the NVidia control board, oversee 3D settings, set the "power administration mode" to "favor the greatest execution." (For NVidia clients as it were)
- Take a stab at killing shader store in NVidia Control Panel. (For NVidia clients as it were)
- Set "High need" to the diversion in Task Manager.
- Set Power settings to "Most extreme Performance"
- Increment PC execution by impairing visual impacts. To do this, explore to the Control Panel and select "Framework and Security". From that point forward, tap on System and afterward select "Propelled framework setting". From that point, tap on Settings under Performance and pick "Modify for best execution". Apply and you're ready.
- Select "Elite" under Power Options (Laptop clients)
- Have charger connected to for most extreme execution (Laptop clients)
These are a portion of the general workarounds you can discover in the realm of computer games. In the event that you are as yet going over the PUBG slack, at that point investigate some more intricate fixes. Look at the subtle elements beneath:
PUBG Stuttering Fix
On the off chance that you are confronting stammering issues in PlayerUnknown's Battleground, at that point we profoundly prescribe you to change your paging record measure. This stammering fix may assist a few players with their PUBG slack.
- Open record pilgrim.
- Right-tap on This PC and snap Properties.
- On the left-hand side of the window, click propelled framework settings.
- Snap Settings under the execution tab.
- Tap on cutting edge and under virtual memory, click Change.
- Guarantee that Automatically oversee paging document estimate for all drives is unticked
- Finally, check your hard drive. (In the event that you have an extra SSD I exceptionally prescribe you guarantee your page document is just on the SSD). Presently ensure custom size is set, and at the base of the window, there ought to be a tab named Recommended. Change the underlying incentive to what the suggested esteem is, and in addition the most extreme esteem
- In conclusion, hit Set then OK lastly, tap on Apply catch.
PUBG FPS Guide
On the off chance that you are running over FPS drops in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, here is something you can change to raise your FPS to a substantially more appropriate level. This FPS guide can assist you with those troublesome drops yet be cautioned as chaning the .ini records isn't recommened by the engineers.
- Navigate to “C:Users
- Open “Engine.ini”
- Paste this code at the bottom on a separate line: FrameRateCap=0
- Save the file
PUBG Server Lag
With all of these workarounds in play, if you are still coming across lag, it might be the PUBG server lag who is at fault here. Though we can not do much about this lag and its fix since the servers are under the responsibility of the developers, we can make a couple of alterations to increase your ping and hence, lay waste to the PUBG server lag. This includes increasing your bandwidth, restricting internet access for others and using a wired connection.
For those of you who are facing the infamous PUBG Network Lag Detected error, then we have a separate solution for, one which will guarantee a fix. Head on over to our PUBG Network Lag Detected fix guide
Author: Escale Solutions