On Wednesday morning, World's greatest physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76.
New Delhi: Stephen Hawking, the world's most respected scientist, died. He was 76 years old. Hawking contributed significantly to understanding blackhole and big bang theory. He had 12 honorary degrees and was given the highest civilian honor in America. Stephen Hawking, professor of mathematics and theoretical physics at the University of Cambridge, is among the greatest physicists after Einstein. His book 'A Brief History of Time' was a lot of talk around the world. His children said in the statement, "He was a great scientist, his work and legacy will be among us for years."
- Hawkings' last of kin (Lucy, Robert, and Tim) said "Our dear father died
a tragic death, he was an extraordinary person. His courage and ability
to remain firm will continue to inspire people around the world."
- Once he said that by then the universe can not grow until it becomes the
home of your favorite people. We will miss them."
He was suffering from motor neuron disease for 55 years.
Hawking was born on January 8, 1942, in Oxford (UK).
- In 1963 Hawking detected motor neuron disease. At that time his age was only 21 years. Then he was told to live only for 2 years.
- After that, he went to Cambridge to study. After Albert Einstein, Hawking was considered the most accomplished physicist.
- The movie The Theory of Everything was also made in 2014 on Hawking. Eddie Redman and Felicity Jones played a major role in this.
"A brief history of time"
Hawking also wrote many famous books on science. It's the most famous A Brief History of Time. The book, written in 1998, has so far sold 10 million copies.
Explained the mystery of the black hole to the world
- In 1974, Hawking came with the theory of black holes. This was later known as Hawking Radiation. Hawking also said about the leaked energy of black holes.
- Professor Hawking brought the theory of cosmology for the first time. It is also called the union of relativity and quantum mechanics.
Mood Kya Hai